Selasa, 06 November 2012

My diary

Wednesday, October 10, 2013
Well, these days it seems like nothing special experience that I went through, and then was in school, too, seemed unremarkable.

Thursday, October 11, 2013
Gee, I do not suspect my sacrifice abdominal pain for the past 4 hours have paid off,,, turns out I was elected chairman of the student council, I really happy, at first I guess no one chose me, but it's more than half the school chose me , indeed it is not I would have thought, is this really the experience that I might not forget, but there is one thing that makes a little uneasy, because at the time of exercise of martial arts hit my face and my hands sprains, although I remain a passion for exercise.


Friday, October 12, 2013
Because on Thursday January feet and sprained my hand I could not follow the lessons of sports to the fullest, despite that I still choose to exercise, but my friends told me not to go because my friends already know how I was doing, and finally after 2 hours of completion is subject sports, but the state of my hands now getting worse and swell, HHM hopefully tomorrow my hand healed.
 
Saturday, October 13, 2013
The first novel I've met people like that, that person has a body of a small but mentally strong as steel, hm! impress people only. And last there are some exciting things that I experienced in school precisely during scout training, the singing together, even though the sound is not good but at least we can enjoy.

Sunday, October 14, 2013
Wake up immediately shower, then eat and wash clothes, and finally sleep again. It seems these days there is nothing exciting to tell.
 
Monday, October 15, 2013
Good morning all, today seemed different from the previous days I guess today I get more spirit, therefore this day I live with the confidence is high, but there are things that are not fun is when I'm in class feel sleepy.
 
Tuesday, October 16, 2013
To welcome the day that the school birthday-44 from our class presents the art of music, and thus begin tomorrow friends bring their musical instruments, and do not know why it seems these days I do not feel the spirit.
 
Wednesday, October 17, 2013
Well, that brought musical friends is extremely diverse, no one took the flute, guitar, and many more, I guess no one took but apparently they took it, and even a variety, and the plan we will exercise at recess lasts , but I'm a little sad because I wanted to bring the guitar but my guitar is broken.
 
Thursday, October 18, 2013
Today I could not go to practice martial arts, so I missed a few lessons, today I had a little fever, but I do not know what causes it, I hope I get better soon.
 
Friday, October 19, 2013
Why after a few days of practice music like no one can, this really makes me angry, but I've taken the trouble to teach friends, but the results are actually like this, Huh.
 
Saturday, October 20, 2013
Today it is very tiring, because during exercise dance teacher told me to memorize a new dance, therefore I am late English lessons, after that I still had to attend English lessons and computer lessons for 4 hours, and after that I also should follow the scout, but I just finished tutoring at 01:30 and scout entry at 2:00, with my very hasty return to the house I shared Elfita and Inggita, when he got home I immediately shower, and after that we went to eat, and went straight to school for training scouts and as usual every Scout Elfita never washed like today.
 
 Sunday, October 21, 2013
Yeh,,,, finally broken my guitar now can be used again, now even better than the first, if this is how I became more passion for music training with friends.
   
 
Monday, October 22, 2013
It seems these days mediocre and boring, so nothing exciting event.
 
Tuesday, October 23, 2013
Fear is with us at the show tomorrow in preparation for school anniversary event, which we think at this point whether we can perform?, We do not believe that tomorrow will go smoothly, but let's hope there is a miracle that made us successful appearance.
 
Wednesday, October 24, 2013
Wow,,,, is this really the experience that I can not forget, ultimately wasted energy to workout music with my friends paid off, our performance went well, and many who liked our performance, we are very happy at all, but when he got in classroom because the happiness we've lost in our performances Elfita disappointing, but Elfita not know how much we worked hard, she knows just talking, huh, very unpleasant
      
 
 

1 komentar: